Make a payment
Strive to excel
T: Telephone02 6662 1113
The purpose of these guidelines are to:
- clarify the requirements of the National Quality Framework (NQF), including
o quality standards
o the assessment and rating process
o implementation of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- provide guidance in the interpretation of the NQF in the context of department preschools
- provide advice for preschools to meet the requirements of the NQF
- scaffold preschool teams to review and update their local procedures, ensuring they are an accurate reflection of current practice and meet NQF requirements
- detail how preschools and schools work with School Services, Early Learning (as part of Learning and Teaching Directorate) and Early Childhood Education Directorate (ECE).
31 Walker Street
Casino NSW 2470
02 6662 1113
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.